Gold Wedding Package
B.E.E. GOLD PACKAGE: FULL-SERVICE PLANNING
The B.E.E. Gold Package is the most popular option. This is for our couples who want help with the majority of the planning but want to do the site/vendor visits, tastings, and fittings on their own to keep down overall costs.
This allows more time for the planners to spend time working out all the details! It is a full-service planning package, which includes most of the services we offer (design and planning of the ceremony and reception as well as the rehearsal dinner.) Day-of-Coordination for both events is also included.
For the B.E.E. Gold Package design, planning, and coordination experience, packages begin at $3,200. This option is more appropriate for larger-scale events, and/or more elaborate weddings; requiring an extensive amount of planning time and/or a celebration with a sizeable amount of invited guests. (Usually with a guest count of 50-75) Your B.E.E. Planner will spend approximately 45 hours of planning a wedding for the couple who chooses this package.
No matter which package you choose, we will determine your financial budget in our first meeting and commit to helping you secure the perfect vendors within your budget.
(Please note that the quoted price is for our services only, it does not reflect the cost of services from other vendors you choose (venue, decor, catering, music, etc.) *See other related packages for à la carte services we offer.
All of our packages can be customized to meet your needs – just ask; and we will put a package together that works for you.
The B.E.E. Gold wedding packages may include any or all the following for both ceremony and reception, assistance with choosing:
- Overall décor, color, theme, floorplan, and layout
- The venue, florist, and caterer*.
- DJ, band, or other entertainment*
- Lighting design
- Transportation and lodging
- Guest list management; Seating chart assistance
- Save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, menus, table numbers, programs, wedding favors, information sheets, welcome bags
- Addressing and mailing save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you’s*
- Menu, bar, and cake selection
- Setting up tastings for the couple
- Music selection (selection of special songs and dances)
- Selection of wedding dress, and bridal party attire.
- Coordination of all spa, hair, makeup appointments
- Setting up fitting appointments
- Guest activity research and coordination
- Create and manage wedding day timeline
- Contract negotiation with all vendors
- Planning and on-site coordination of rehearsal dinner, directing ceremony rehearsal beforehand.
- Confirmation with all vendors two weeks before the wedding and rehearsal dinner
- Budget management and coordination of final payments to vendors
- Navigation of legalities/paperwork pre-and post-wedding
- Assistance with the writing of vows.
- On-site wedding day coordination with your planner
- An additional Event Specialist to help on the day of the wedding, if desired
- Coordination of brunch for day after wedding.
Please do not hesitate to ask how we can serve you.
* Represents B.E.E. vendors if you choose to utilize them. There is a separate cost for vendor packages.
See or other related services.