Platinum Wedding Package
B.E.E. PLATINUM PACKAGE: OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE
The B.E.E. Gold Package is designed for our couples who want the entire B.E.E. Planning details from start to finish.
The B.E.E. Platinum package is a full-service package and is all-inclusive. It captures all the services we offer design and planning of the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, and one other related event (such as a brunch, or other related parties).
This package is designed for B.E.E. to handle every detail, every step of the way. We attend most or all of the initial site visits/vendors with you as well as tastings and fittings. Day-of-Coordination for all events is also included.
For an all-inclusive design, planning, and coordination experience, packages begin at $5,000. This option is more appropriate for larger-scale events, and/or more elaborate weddings; requiring an extensive amount of planning time and/or a celebration with a sizeable amount of invited guests. (Usually with a guest count of 80+) Typically, your B.E.E. Planner will spend approximately 55 hours of planning a wedding for the couple who chooses this package.
No matter which package you choose, we will determine your financial budget in our first meeting and commit to helping you secure the perfect vendors within your budget.
(Please note that the quoted price is for our services only, it does not reflect the cost of services from other vendors you choose (venue, decor, catering, music, etc.) *See other related packages for à la carte services we offer.
All of our packages can be customized to meet your needs – just ask and we will put a package together that works just for you.
For B.E.E. Platinum wedding packages, we help you with any or all the following (including site visits to vendors):
For both ceremony and reception, assistance with choosing:
- Overall décor, color, theme, floorplan and layout
- Venue, caterer*, and florist
- DJ, band or other entertainment*
- Lighting design
- Transportation and lodging
- Guest list management; Seating chart assistance*
- Save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, wedding website, menus, table numbers, programs, wedding favors, registry, information sheets,
- Addressing and mailing save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you’s (separate charge for material)
- Menu, bar and cake selection
- Setting up and attending tastings with the couple
- Music selection; Selection of special songs and dances
- Selection of wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, groom and groomsmen attire, mothers’ attire, flower girl and ring bearer attire (if desired)
- Coordination of all spa, hair, makeup appointments
- Setting up and attending fitting appointments
- Guest activity research and coordination
- Create and manage wedding day timeline
- Contract negotiation with all vendors
- Planning and on-site coordination of rehearsal dinner, directing ceremony rehearsal beforehand, if desired
- Coordination of brunch for day after wedding
- Confirmation with all vendors two weeks before the wedding and other related events
- Navigation of legalities/paperwork pre-and post-wedding
- On-site wedding day coordination with your B.E.E. Planner
- An additional Event Specialist to help on the day of the wedding, if desired
- Assistance with writing of vows, if desired
Please do not hesitate to ask how we can serve you.
* Represents B.E.E. vendors if you choose to utilize them. There is a separate cost for vendor packages.
See or other related services.