Silver Wedding Package
B.E.E. SILVER PACKAGE: DAY-OF-COORDINATION
While many B.E.E. couples enjoy tackling the planning beforehand, they will agree that they do not want to have to worry about anything the day of their wedding.
Day-of-Coordination is a fantastic option to set your mind at ease so you can simply enjoy one of the most memorable days of your life! This is where you leave all of the set-up/clean-up, trouble-shooting, and wrap-up to B.E.E.
Usually for smaller or less time-intensive weddings (usually with a guest count of 30- 50), packages start at $2,000.
For B.E.E. Silver Package and Day 1 Wedding Package, we help you with any or all the following (including site visits to vendors):
- Meet with our couples for up to 2 hours prior to event (at least 1 month out) to discuss vision, create/review schedule and services contracted. We also want to make sure our couples have everything they want in place and that nothing has been overlooked. (Meetings will be broken down in intervals after your initial consultation)
- Final walk-through of venue, if within 20 miles. If not local, Wedding Coordinators will spend extra time becoming familiar with every last detail.
- Up to five hours of phone support for the month prior to event (Calls will be broken down in intervals after your initial consultation)
- Confirmation of services with all vendors two weeks prior to the event
- On-site coordination of rehearsal dinner, directing ceremony rehearsal beforehand, if desired * OR * up to three additional hours of in-person planning time
- A full day of set-up and wrap up of all the details of the day for the ceremony and reception with the Wedding Coordinator (up to 10 hours)
- Assistant to Wedding Coordinator (if desired, additional but minimal cost)
No matter which package you choose, we will determine your financial budget in our first meeting and commit to helping you secure the perfect vendors within your budget.
All of our packages can be customized to meet your needs just ask and we will put a package together that works just for you.
Please do not hesitate to ask how we can serve you.
See other related services.
B.E.E. VIRTUAL PLANNING RATE
In these unprecedented times with the Covid-19 outbreak, there is still a need to celebrate! The B.E.E. Virtual Services are a nice touch, and permits clients to enjoy their celebratory events.
Our B.E.E. Virtual Services start at $250.
Virtual Event Services
- Virtual Planning Services
- Private Zoom Rooms
- Up to 3hrs. of recordings
- Customized Banner Themes
- Custom Virtual Activities
- and More!*
*Additional Options are available at an additional cost. Ask your B.E.E. Planner for options.
OFFICIANT PRICING AND SERVICES
Standard Ceremony Package
$100 for May – September
$100 for Saturday afternoons
$100 for Rehearsal
$100 for dinner and give blessing
*You may subtract
$100 for Mondays – Thursdays
Elopement/Private Short Ceremony
$250 Monday – Thursday, possibly Fri-Sun if open and short notice
Extra Services in General
$75/hr. billed in 30-minute increments
What This Does and Does Not Include
Before the Day
Our B.E.E. Officiant will happily meet with you – in person, virtually, or by phone, to walk through how you wish your ceremony to delivered. We will insure that all your concerns are met! Your B.E.E. Planner will meet with you personally to coordinate all aspects of your day.
Our standard fee includes up to one hour of planning and prior consultation, additional time can be added as you may wish.
On Your Special Day
Our Ceremony Fee includes our arrival at the venue approximately 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time. It also of course includes us staying for ‘completing the paperwork’ immediately after the public ceremony, plus any reasonable amount of additional time (up to an additional 30 minutes) if you wish to include us in any photographs.
We do not expect or require a ‘free meal’ and will leave prior to the reception, unless you ask us to stay for the meal (and/or to provide a blessing and prayer prior to its commencement).
After Your Special Day
Buyckstyles will file the official paperwork with the State at no extra cost.